This is my catch-all page where I have links to using your bread machine for holidays, other recipes, bread machine jam and so much more.
- 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for Cooks and BakersGoing through this list of items is like visiting with me in my kitchen. You can see what tools I use as I’m making bread. Continue reading →
- Labor Day Recipes for Your Bread MachineLabor Day weekend is coming. It’ll be a busy time, but we’re going to make sure to celebrate the summer of 2021. TMOTH takes care of the meat. My part of the event is to provide the hot dog or hamburger buns. I’ve got links to my favorite recipes so keep on reading. Continue reading →
- Fourth Of July Recipes for Your Bread MachineHere are some recipes for your bread machine/bread maker that would be great for the Fourth of July. We’re talking homemade hot dog and hamburger buns! Continue reading →
- Bread Machine ChallahTalk about a crowd-pleaser! This beautiful braided bread makes a statement. This bread machine challah recipe is easy to make and the bread is slightly sweet and nicely tender. Continue reading →
- Rye Bread Recipes for Corned Beef SandwichesOn Saint Patrick’s Day, our house will be filled with the lovely aroma of corned beef and cabbage. The next day we’ll be enjoying corned beef sandwiches on rye bread. Here’s a collection of rye bread recipes for your Saint Patrick’s Day leftovers. Continue reading →
- Bread That’s Perfect for Easter BrunchIn my opinion, bread for Easter brunch falls into two categories. It can be sweet or hearty. What sort of bread you serve depends on personal tastes and on your menu. I’ve picked out three bread machine recipes of each type for you. Continue reading →
- Enjoy the Holidays with Some of my Favorite RecipesWishing You and Yours the Happiest of Holidays! I don’t know about you, but I’m going to do some baking over the holidays. So I thought I’d share some of my favorite recipes: Egg Nog Bread – I’ll be making a loaf (or two) of this today. It smells great while it cooks and tastes even better ...
Bread Machine Jam
- Banana Jam Recipe for the Bread MachineDid I mention that my bread machine can make jam? It can! We now have banana jam on a regular basis. What’s banana jam like? It’s a refrigerator jam that’s pretty tasty on toast. It also doubles as ice cream topping and is a nice addition to plain yogurt. Continue ...
Using the Home Made Function
- Can You REALLY Make Meatloaf in the Bread Machine?We’ve all read about this, but I actually tried this. Yes, I really made meatloaf in my Zojirushi bread machine. Let me bottom line this for you. I’m glad I tried this, but the inability to cook the meatloaf for a longer time if needed is a deal breaker. While I adore my bread ...
- Sandwich Bread – Two Pound LoafCheck out this sandwich bread recipe. If you have a Zojirushi, I’ll give you the custom programming to get the very best loaf possible! Continue reading →
- Five CookbooksIf you’re like me, you never tire of looking at cookbooks. Three of these cookbooks are in my home and I highly recommend them. Two of the books are ones I don’t own, but they’re on my wish list. Continue reading →
- The Bread Lover’s Bread Machine CookbookI received The Bread Lover’s Bread Machine Cookbook as a gift. Talk about a nice present! The book is HUGE and has 300 recipes. There are recipes for white breads, wheat breads, egg breads, sourdough breads, chocolate breads and more. There are also unusual bread machine recipes like boysenberry jam and mango chutney. The one I’m ...
- Four Sandwich Bread Recipes for the Bread MachineNot just any bread is good for sandwiches. The bread needs to be sturdy and have a nice flavor that blends with sandwich ingredients. With those factors in mind, here are four bread machine recipes for bread that works great in sandwiches. Continue reading →